Monday 5 March 2012

The Jays

I have a little bit of an ego especially when it comes to baseball.

But, I suppose, it might be time to express at least some humility and admit that Alex Anthopoulos might just possess general manager skills equal to or greater than my own.

Maybe.

I'll cede to Anthopoulos' greatness when the mercury in Toronto hits fourteen degrees in early-March. Considering that it's currently negative-eleven, the temperature hitting fourteen on Wednesday is about as likely as Nails becoming someone's bottom-bitch in prison, right? 

It seems like just yesterday that Lenny took a year off to MASTER the stock market and it seems like just the day after yesterday that Lenny was filing for bankruptcy alleging that he owed thirty-one million while only claiming fifty-thousand in assets.

So, for the first time in plenty o' years, I'm genuinely hopeful about the state of the Toronto Blue Jays.

No comments:

Post a Comment